Prepare your website for cookie consent requirements related to GDPR, CCPA, DSGVO, EU cookie law and notice requirements with this incredibly powerful, easy-to-use, well supported and 100% free WordPress plugin.Moove Agency
Tested up to6.2.2
Great plugin but do not deactivate it!!!
By studiobenvenuti on May 20, 2023
Great plugin, maybe the best i tried until now, but it has an unacceptable defect for me. Once you have finished your one year PRO license plan the plugin continues working until you deactivate it for example for debugging reasons. At this point it stops working and you will have to buy another license or contact their support to ask them to activate it again losing your time. Never seen this behaviour on other plugin and it is not the same as they say in their FAQs:
"Is it one-off charge or a lifetime licence?
The purchase is a one-off charge and includes one year of updates. If you’d like updates after the first year you’d need to renew the licence."
"What happens if I don’t renew my license?
If you don’t want to renew your license after it expires, you can continue to use the version of the premium plugin that you have, for as long as you want, but you won’t be able to receive any further updates nor activate the licence on any new installations."
Cumple con la Normativa vigente de forma eficiente
By Jacobo J. Nasser (jjacobo59) on April 20, 2023
Es uno de los mejores plugins para cumplir la ley de protección de datos, es sencillo de configurar y efectivo.
Lo único que echo de menos es la integración del DataLayer para el Ecommerce Mejorado.
Con esa funcionalidad sería de lejos el mejor plugins para cumplir con la ley.
Al día de hoy tengo que usar este plugins en combinación con otro para medir el Ecommerce, de ahí que echo en falta dicha funcionalidad.
Fully featured but didn't work for my websites
By mattsson on April 1, 2023
This plugin offers features I like, but in the end I decided not to use it. Putting my tracking snippets into the code box, on two different websites, did not work for me. However if all you need to control is your Google Analytics 4 tracking snippet, I think this plugin will work well for you.
Features I like:
- Ability to configure the look, including accept and reject buttons, branding including color and cookie settings logo and custom message for each category of cookies.
- It is easy to control cookies that arise from snippets the web developer adds to the website, such as Facebook tracking pixel. You paste your snippet into a box for head section, body section, or footer section.
- A URL is provided for the visitor to return to the cookie settings popup, to check her choices and change them.
- Prompt and helpful tech support.
- I was using the free version.
Features I don't like:
- It's designed to ONLY control cookies that arise from snippets the web developer adds to the website, such as Facebook tracking pixel. For a time my YouTube links were generating cookies, and I couldn't figure out how to use the Moove plugin control those cookies.
- The method of pasting snippets to be controlled, into the plugin's code box, didn't work for me -- my tracking code never appeared in the page source, at two websites, in spite of careful checking and testing.
- What did work for me was controlling a Google Analytics 4 tracking snippet, by adding code to the child theme's functions.php and into the plugin's code box. Instructions for doing that are here: support.mooveagency.com/topic/ga-gtm-consent-settings. However for a second website I needed to control an old UA Google Analytics snippet, and I didn't see a way to modify the snippet to work with the instructions. Then the SEO for that first website wanted to track a Facebook pixel as well, so I was back to researching GDPR plugins.
Eventually I chose the Complianz - GDPR/CCPS Cookie Consent plugin, which was very capable, handled all types of snippets and tracking I needed, and is free.
Carol Mattsson, Web developer
Works Okay But Not Fully Compatible
By BIrdie (Goldendust20) on March 17, 2023
This plugin worked well until we had a large fundraiser/charity drive and people shared our donation page on LinkedIn and instead of the OpenGraph tag set via Rank Math or the page Feature Image showing, a huge "GDPR" banner was used as the social share image instead (on just one page).
Upon speaking with the developer the suggested we don't use Rank Math and switch to Yoast, which isn't a decision I can make at a large corporation with 10+ umbella websites that use the same technology for consistency.
If you have Yoast, this plugin will work as intended. If you're using Rank Math, beware there may be some bugs.
Errors on PHP 8, PHP 8.1
By eduardovisual on March 13, 2023
Last version is causing issues on PHP 8 server. Roll back to version 4.9.7
Please review the last update
By costi123 on March 13, 2023
Please, be advised that something is wrong with the last update. It crashed my site so I had to roll it back. Please check. Thank you.
By mediabahez on February 23, 2023
By skoutari on February 12, 2023
Είναι Τέλειο !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By tascaz on February 2, 2023
I've been using this plugin for 3 years now on all my sites… It works well
I thank you for this extension.
By ignace72 on January 25, 2023
I was annoyed with cookies installed without my knowledge by extensions and with this extension, I was able to block them.
I thank you for this extension.
Are you the author of this plugin, Claim this page
Explore other WordPress plugins
POST SMTP Mailer – Email log, Delivery Failure Notifications, Chrome and Slack Support
Connect with any SMTP, including Gmail, Outlook, SendinBlue, Sendgrid, Mailgun, Zoho, SES, and More.
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist add all Wishlist features to your website. Needs WooCommerce to work.
WooCommerce 7.4.x compatible.
Simple Custom CSS and JS
Easily add Custom CSS or JS to your website with an awesome editor.
Ninja Forms Contact Form – The Drag and Drop Form Builder for WordPress
The 100% beginner friendly WordPress form builder. Drag & drop form fields to build beautiful, professional contact forms in minutes.