In Templates Tab you can view and delete all the created templates. The following information can be viewed on the Templates Tab.
- Template Name – The name of your created template
- Parent Site – Name of the parent site from which the template was originally created
- Status – This shows the current status of your InstaWP Template
- Created On – The creation date of your template
- Used Count – The number of instances created with the current template
- Share – This lets you share the templates by simply clicking on the Share icon and copying your unique link for anyone to copy from your template.
- Create Site – This allows you to create a new wp instance from your template
- Delete – This allows you to permanently delete the backup template
Create a site with Templates
After you save a WP Instance as a template you can regenerate it at any time by navigating to Templates > Actions > Create Site. You can provide any name to your new template. Follow the below-shown steps to regenerate a template as a wp instance.