As PPC Specialist, you’re responsible for leading the plan, implementation, optimization, and reporting of paid advertising on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to help drive traffic and maximise ROI / ROA across paid channels.
- Manage end-to-end management of performance marketing activity and strong knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other advertising platforms.
- Supporting performance marketing activity across additional channels such as Paid Search and working closely with any partner agencies to implement, optimize and report on performance.
- Proven experience managing and executing successful paid advertising campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and other advertising platforms
- Ability to analyze campaign data and make data-driven decisions to optimize ad performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization techniques.
- Availability to participate in video meetings between the hours of 10 am – 7 pm IST.